Become a (social media) badass.
How can you develop your cyber skills? The same way you do with anything else - slowly. Practice. Training. Perseverance. These tips will help you focus on one small, manageable task at a time. Start now. Start anywhere. We'll start slow and build up momentum. Keep up with me and transform yourself into a social media badass.
- Create an author Fb page and use it to promote all your work. Don't create a separate page for each book - it dilutes your efforts.
- Don't announce your # of followers or fans. Nobody cares but you and it's annoying.
- Go to More Ink and post your a creative accomplishment or challenge.
- Read this blog post and do everything is says. Share it on your social media platform.
- Trade links with me so that we can promote each other.
- Create a Facebook page for your creative business.
- Become a Twit.
- Invite 5 people to LIKE your FB page.
- Create a folder on your desktop for social media photos.
- Make snapping occasional pics a part of your daily routine.